Video: Terminology and Care of Crystals
- Raw – untouched by man.
- Polished – individually sanded and polished.
- Tumbled – smoothed by putting a lot of stones in a canister and turning.
- Facet – flat faces on geometric shapes.
- Terminated – has points.
- Cabochon – shaped and polished as opposed to faceted. The resulting form is usually a curved top with a flat bottom.
- Run under water (unless crystal is water soluble)
- Place in purified water with sea salt.
- Place by Amethyst.
- Place in moonlight.
- Place in sun (unless it will fade in sun).
- Bury in the earth.
- Use Reiki, first symbol & mantra.
Communing with Crystals
- Sit quietly.
- Bring crystal to heart and ask “what is your gift to me?” “what is your gift to others?”
- Repeat at Third eye.
Signature of Crystals- Natures Clues
- Markings / Patterns
- Place it grows